There is no denying that SUVs are the most famous vehicles on road. But when it comes to doing some tough work, the best vehicle always preferred is a diesel truck. That is, when it comes to getting some heavy work done, diesel trucks remain the kings on the road. Also, it is a fact that most Americans love the old fashioned way of owning a truck that shows off their strength and toughness. With the arrival of new models; each becoming a family friendly version, there are many pursuing this old fashioned dream. So if you are in search of a truck, then owning it won’t be a problem and there are plenty of service providers who offer Diesel trucks in fontana.
Generally there are trucks with two kinds of engines:
- Gasoline engine
- Diesel engine
It is true that gasoline engines might produce more horsepower. But most people tend to buy diesel trucks as they assure higher torque to move heavy loads. Diesel engines are also more efficient than their gasoline counterparts, with the ability to squeeze out more power from every drop of fuel. This is because diesel engines use more heavier components and so their longevity is comparatively higher than their gasoline opponents.
As everything has its own pros and cons, diesel trucks too have theirs. Their biggest disadvantage includes higher initial cost and maintenance requirements.
Here is a list of the best diesel trucks that provide a combination of power, usability, and affordability.
- 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet Colorado
- 2017 GMC Canyon
- 2016 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel
- 2017 and 2018 Nissan Titan XD
- 2017 Ford Super Duty
- 2017 Chevrolet Silverado HD
- 2017 GMC Sierra HD
- 2017 Ram 2500/3500 HD
- 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2018 Ram 500
- 2018 Ram 2500
- 2018 Ford F-250 Super Duty
The different types of trucks:
- Midsize trucks – These trucks are smaller than their other full-size counterparts and have lower limits on payload and towing. These are cheaper too and can be easily driven around the crowded urban areas.
- Full-size trucks – These types of trucks are bigger than the midsize trucks and have greater limits on payload and towing. These too are light on the wallet.
- Heavy duty trucks – As the name suggests these diesel trucks have high payload and towing limits and are used to carry heavy loads over large distances.
Based on your requirement, choose between the three types of trucks. The next step is to figure out the best diesel truck for you. Owning your truck is not that difficult. There are several dealers who provide the best deals for Diesel trucks in fontana. So choose wisely before you make a decision.