The legal way is the only way

Whether you are a tenant in a property or are the one leasing the said space, when you want to move out or you want to let the tenant move out for specific reasons, the proper way to do it is to issue a 30 day notice to terminate tenancy. Be it that if you (tenant) have found an alternative place to stay or are moving to a new city and want to formally let your landlord know, you need to inform and issue a proper letter to terminate said agreement.

Likewise, if you are a landlord and want to terminate the contract with your tenant for specific reasons, you need to have the proper paperwork done to terminate tenancy.

Reasons for termination

There are a lot of factors in considering termination of the lease, be it from the tenant’s side or the landlord’s side. The legal way to go about it is to have a formal letter or get a law firm to help you if you have eviction issues.

The legal way

To avoid altercations between both parties, seeking legal advice on how to go about termination of tenancy or eviction is the proper way to do it. Eviction is a very sensitive and it can be quite stressful, seeking legal counsel or getting a lawyer that specializes in these types of cases may help you. Do note that these laws might differ from state to state.

Knowing when to use a 30 day eviction notice

Knowing when to use the eviction notice is important. The people of Eviction Law Group will help guide issue legal advice as to go about this stressful matter, be it you are the landlord or the tenant. They will assist you step by step in knowing how to pursue this matter.

Eviction can be a stressful case for both parties. Going about this matter legally may seem to be the only viable option to ensure success over this legal matter. Specific legal steps must be taken to make sure that you are doing it right. Getting help from people who specialize in cases like these might just be the difference between winning and losing. Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, the only correct way to settle the issues is through the legal processing in which case there are specific firms such as the one linked above to assist you with legal advice on how to proceed with such.

By Steveh

I’m Steveh Harvey, a professional photographer, and a skillful photography writer. For me, clicking pictures and writing about them has always been more than an interest. Before becoming a part of, I worked for many magazines and websites. I’m known for my abilities since I can convey my audience in an easy and an accessible way.