Dubai is a vacation hotspot favoured by tourists across the world. The glitzy city has an array of shopping malls which house the who’s who of top international designer brands. The beautiful city is frequented by tourists for sales, family fun and adventure. Dubai is home to Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and a range of other attractions like sprawling gardens, indoor ski slopes and mammoth aquariums. Along with the glitzy and glamorous city, Dubai is also home to the traditional and cultural monuments that introduce the visitors to the glorious past of the city. Tourists who visit the city have a lot of photo opportunities against the backdrop of the beautiful landscapes of the city. A professional vacation photographer Dubai will be with you throughout your Dubai trip and click high quality photographs that you will cherish forever.
Let us know Dubai from the eye of a photographer
- Burj Khalifa is the landmark building in Dubai. It is the tallest building in the world and raises to a height of 829.8 metres. The city views from the observation deck on the 124th floor are stunning. A night time visit the 360 degree observation deck along with your vacation photographer will enable you to capture stunning pictures against the city’s famous city-lights panoramas.
- Dubai Mall is the premium mall in the city and is the entry point to Burj Khalifa. The Mall also has the must visit Dubai Aquarium. The ice skating rink and gaming zone are the major attractions in the mall.
- Jumeirah Mosque is a beautiful mosque in Dubai. The classic Islamic architecture of the mosque is simply breathtaking. The mosque is very attractive in the evening when the floodlights are switched on. The beautiful stone structure is designed in a medieval Fatimid tradition with two finely carved stone minarets.
- Sheikh Zayed road is an eight lane road running through the infamous Dubai downtown. The road is bordered with imposing high rises in glass, chrome and steel. It is the best location to capture the famed Dubai’s sky scraper views.
- Burj al-Arab is the tallest hotel in the world and is located on a beautiful island of its own. The hotel is in the shape of a Dhow sail billowing in the wind and is lit up with a synchronized and choreographed light show during the night. Your professional vacation photographer Dubai will capture beautiful shots of you with family and friends against the backdrop of this beautiful light show.
A professional photographer will capture the beautiful moments you spend with your family and friends and enable you to cherish the precious moments for a lifetime.